One size does NOT fit all.
the most important decision you will make. I think more important than the architect!
The GC you pick will be someone who has the following qualities…
- you Trust him or her with your home
- you consider them very knowledgable about construction
- he or she clearly understands your goals
- they make positive suggestions to improve your project
- they can handle Bldg Dept and Zoning Board compliance issues
- he or she is familiar with Plumbing & Electrical codes
And you’ll have it in days, not weeks, with no commitments or obligations.
That’s just good customer service because we want your business and we’re willing to earn it. I don’t mind if you show it to other contractors. In fact I encourage it!
We're proud of our work and our prices so feel free to use our proposal as a standard for others to meet. We don’t enter into an agreement until we both have a very clear picture of what needs to accomplished and how it will be done.